Centurion (CURRENCY:CNT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 9th. One Centurion coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including ExcambrioRex, YoBit and Crex24. Centurion has a total market cap of $9,226.00 and approximately $10.00 worth of Centurion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Centurion has traded up 12.2% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001016 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 28.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Impact (IMX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000035 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 20th, 2017. Centurion’s total supply is 82,663,826 coins and its circulating supply is 77,663,826 coins. The official website for Centurion is www.centurionlab.org. Centurion’s official Twitter account is @centurion_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Centurion
Centurion can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ExcambrioRex, Crex24 and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centurion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centurion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Centurion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centurion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centurion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.