DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded up 14.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 10th. One DigitalNote coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bittrex and Upbit. DigitalNote has a market capitalization of $6.76 million and approximately $15,917.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, DigitalNote has traded 5.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $91.67 or 0.00800124 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005823 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004455 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000358 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalNote should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigitalNote using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.