Gnosis (CURRENCY:GNO) traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on August 10th. Gnosis has a market capitalization of $18.95 million and approximately $24,581.00 worth of Gnosis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gnosis token can now be bought for $17.15 or 0.00150777 BTC on major exchanges including Kraken, BX Thailand, Bittrex and LATOKEN. Over the last seven days, Gnosis has traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002627 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $29.74 or 0.00261411 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008784 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $141.54 or 0.01244161 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0740 or 0.00000650 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00020304 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.66 or 0.00093680 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00000456 BTC.
Gnosis Token Profile
Gnosis Token Trading
Gnosis can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Poloniex, HitBTC, GOPAX, Bittrex, Mercatox, Kraken, LATOKEN, Bancor Network, BX Thailand, Cryptopia, ABCC, Bitsane and Liqui. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gnosis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gnosis should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gnosis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gnosis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gnosis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.