HBZ coin (CURRENCY:HBZ) traded 10.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 10th. Over the last seven days, HBZ coin has traded down 13.1% against the U.S. dollar. HBZ coin has a total market cap of $377,666.00 and approximately $55,280.00 worth of HBZ coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One HBZ coin token can now be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bitlish, Mercatox and Exmo.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $506.91 or 0.04438466 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.98 or 0.00043584 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001052 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001000 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
About HBZ coin
According to CryptoCompare, “
HBZ is a cryptocurrency and blockchain based transportation ecosystem to seamlessly offer transportation globally from scooters and cars to tolls and international flights through a partner network with ease, full transparency while users maintain full ownership of their personal data.
Buying and Selling HBZ coin
HBZ coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitlish, Exmo, Mercatox and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HBZ coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HBZ coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HBZ coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HBZ coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HBZ coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.