Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded down 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on August 10th. During the last week, Litecoin Cash has traded up 10% against the U.S. dollar. Litecoin Cash has a market capitalization of $11.13 million and $133,719.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Litecoin Cash coin can now be bought for about $0.0174 or 0.00000152 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, Exrates, Trade Satoshi and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $229.54 or 0.02011096 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00008483 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0957 or 0.00000838 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC.
About Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash Coin Trading
Litecoin Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Mercatox, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, Exrates, Stocks.Exchange, YoBit, SouthXchange and Braziliex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.