Maxcoin (CURRENCY:MAX) traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on August 10th. Over the last seven days, Maxcoin has traded 6.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Maxcoin has a total market cap of $419,159.00 and $5.00 worth of Maxcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Maxcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0068 or 0.00000060 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptohub, Bittylicious and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $99.06 or 0.00870793 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.29 or 0.00028911 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.95 or 0.00236948 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00006436 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002325 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003802 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003533 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002679 BTC.
Maxcoin Coin Profile
Keccak hashing algorithm. It launched on February 6th, 2014. Maxcoin’s total supply is 61,445,805 coins. Maxcoin’s official Twitter account is @maxcoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Maxcoin’s official website is www.maxcoinproject.org.
Maxcoin Coin Trading
Maxcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptohub and Bittylicious. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maxcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maxcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Maxcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maxcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maxcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.