OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 9th. OKCash has a total market cap of $3.67 million and $5,966.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, OKCash has traded up 13% against the U.S. dollar. One OKCash coin can now be purchased for about $0.0491 or 0.00000413 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Bittrex, Upbit and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00027065 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002655 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $19.05 or 0.00160263 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004360 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0873 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003663 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.84 or 0.00040694 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OK Specs Released: Nov 24th 2014PoW Ended at block: 33,186Total coins at the end of Pow/Pos Hybrid Period: 36,297,000 OKCashMax Cap: 105,000,000 OKCashFull POS started: Dec 9th 2014Proof of StakeStake Rewards: 69% 1st Year (block 531,257)| 20% 2nd (block 1,022,514) | 10% 3rd (block 1,523,771)| 6% 4th Year on wardsPoS Min Stake Time: 8 hrTransactions: 10 confirmationsStakes: 64 confirmationsBlock Time: 72 seconds average block time.Rpcport: 6969Port: 6970Test ports: ( RPCport 7979 ) ( Port 7980 ) “
Buying and Selling OKCash
OKCash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OKCash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OKCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.