Waltonchain (CURRENCY:WTC) traded down 1.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 10th. One Waltonchain token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.55 or 0.00013590 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, HitBTC, Allbit and Cobinhood. During the last seven days, Waltonchain has traded 12.6% lower against the US dollar. Waltonchain has a total market cap of $65.26 million and $3.00 million worth of Waltonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $205.34 or 0.01802289 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.68 or 0.00049877 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008788 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00006026 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0844 or 0.00000741 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000030 BTC.
Waltonchain Token Trading
Waltonchain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinnest, Cobinhood, LATOKEN, Bithumb, Huobi, HitBTC, OKEx, Allbit, DragonEX, COSS, Binance and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waltonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waltonchain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waltonchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waltonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waltonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.