BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 119.6% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on August 11th. BitBall has a market capitalization of $18,074.00 and $1.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitBall token can currently be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. During the last seven days, BitBall has traded 7.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0576 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00000669 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 13th, 2013. BitBall’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 79,539,984 tokens. BitBall’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitBall’s official message board is medium.com/@bitballerc20. BitBall’s official website is www.bitball-btb.com.
BitBall Token Trading
BitBall can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBall should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitBall using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.