Bitcoin Zero (CURRENCY:BZX) traded up 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on August 11th. One Bitcoin Zero coin can now be purchased for $0.0045 or 0.00000040 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, Sistemkoin and Livecoin. In the last week, Bitcoin Zero has traded 19.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Zero has a total market cap of $89,786.00 and approximately $4,443.00 worth of Bitcoin Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002626 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.00 or 0.00261325 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008701 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $145.47 or 0.01267135 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00020777 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.85 or 0.00094492 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000432 BTC.
Bitcoin Zero Profile
Bitcoin Zero Coin Trading
Bitcoin Zero can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Livecoin and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Zero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Zero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Zero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.