CROAT (CURRENCY:CROAT) traded down 5.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 10th. Over the last week, CROAT has traded down 23.6% against the dollar. CROAT has a market capitalization of $62,059.00 and approximately $93.00 worth of CROAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CROAT coin can now be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 35.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000049 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 19th, 2017. CROAT’s total supply is 68,295,299 coins. CROAT’s official Twitter account is @croatcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CROAT is croat.cat.
Buying and Selling CROAT
CROAT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CROAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CROAT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CROAT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CROAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CROAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.