News coverage about Distil (LON:DIS) has been trending somewhat negative recently, according to InfoTrie Sentiment Analysis. The research firm ranks the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than six thousand blog and news sources. The firm ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Distil earned a news sentiment score of -1.50 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned news coverage about the company an news buzz score of 0 out of 10, indicating that recent press coverage is extremely unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Distil’s ranking:
- Even though abortion may be immoral, it should never be illegal (stuff.co.nz)
- New UK Research and Innovation funded network to unleash investment for decarbonising the UK’s Freight Transport (hellenicshippingnews.com)
- Chernobyl vodka: First consumer product made in exclusion zone (bbc.co.uk)
- Chernobyl Atomik vodka makes spirit from radioactive grain (nzherald.co.nz)
- Chernobyl vodka branded ‘Atomik’ is launched made from grain and water from the radioactive exclusion zone (thesun.co.uk)
Distil stock traded down GBX 0.02 ($0.00) on Friday, reaching GBX 1 ($0.01). The company’s stock had a trading volume of 248,998 shares, compared to its average volume of 656,855. The stock has a market capitalization of $5.02 million and a P/E ratio of 15.50. The company’s fifty day moving average is GBX 1.19. Distil has a twelve month low of GBX 1 ($0.01) and a twelve month high of GBX 2.85 ($0.04).
Distil plc, through its subsidiaries, markets and sells spirits and wines. The company operates under various brands, including RedLeg Spiced Rum, Blackwoods Vintage Gin, Blackwood's Limited Edition Vintage Gin, Blackwood's Vodka, Blavod Original Black Vodka, Diva Vodka, and Jago's Vanilla Cream Liqueur in the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, Spain, Australia, and Russia.
See Also: Fundamental Analysis
Receive News & Ratings for Distil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Distil and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.