Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded 14% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 10th. In the last seven days, Expanse has traded 37.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Expanse has a total market capitalization of $383,987.00 and approximately $4,247.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Expanse coin can currently be bought for $0.0366 or 0.00000322 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0941 or 0.00000827 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded 60% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded down 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Algorithm: Dagger – Block Reward: 8 – Gas Limit: 31415926 – Block Target: 60 seconds – Listen Port: 42786 – RPC Port: 9656 – Reserve: 11 Million (Community Managed) “
Expanse Coin Trading
Expanse can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, YoBit, BiteBTC, Poloniex and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Expanse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Expanse should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Expanse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.