Mithril (CURRENCY:MITH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on August 10th. Mithril has a market capitalization of $14.68 million and approximately $2.04 million worth of Mithril was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Mithril has traded 17.8% lower against the dollar. One Mithril token can currently be bought for about $0.0237 or 0.00000209 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, ZB.COM, HitBTC and BitForex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00007857 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00011717 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002100 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001731 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0658 or 0.00000579 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
Buying and Selling Mithril
Mithril can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, Ethfinex, Gate.io, ZB.COM, Bithumb, FCoin, LBank, CoinExchange, OKEx, HitBTC and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mithril should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mithril using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.