Pirl (CURRENCY:PIRL) traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 10th. Pirl has a total market capitalization of $953,493.00 and approximately $6,754.00 worth of Pirl was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pirl coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0187 or 0.00000165 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, BTC-Alpha, Sistemkoin and Stocks.Exchange. Over the last week, Pirl has traded 8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0941 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded down 60% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded 23.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Pirl Coin Profile
Pirl Coin Trading
Pirl can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, BTC-Alpha, Cryptopia and Sistemkoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirl directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pirl should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pirl using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pirl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.