Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded 31% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 10th. One Radium coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.79 or 0.00006939 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade By Trade, Upbit, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. Over the last week, Radium has traded 15.8% higher against the US dollar. Radium has a market cap of $3.00 million and $1,332.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00023579 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0627 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001265 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 18.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 32.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Buying and Selling Radium
Radium can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Trade By Trade and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Radium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Radium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.