Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded 9.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 11th. One Rubycoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.16 or 0.00001385 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Rubycoin has traded 16.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Rubycoin has a market capitalization of $4.30 million and $1.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00024771 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0588 or 0.00000516 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 26.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00004890 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Buying and Selling Rubycoin
Rubycoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rubycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.