SocialCoin (CURRENCY:SOCC) traded down 4.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 10th. SocialCoin has a total market capitalization of $4,787.00 and $2.00 worth of SocialCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SocialCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, SocialCoin has traded up 5.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 20th, 2017. SocialCoin’s total supply is 10,678,425 coins and its circulating supply is 10,518,425 coins. The official website for SocialCoin is socc.network. SocialCoin’s official Twitter account is @SocialCoinNetwk.
Buying and Selling SocialCoin
SocialCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SocialCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SocialCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SocialCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SocialCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SocialCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.