Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded up 7.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on August 11th. During the last week, Ubiq has traded 9.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ubiq has a total market cap of $4.36 million and $906.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ubiq coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.10 or 0.00000891 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, Upbit and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Pirl (PIRL) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Ubiq Coin Profile
Ubiq Coin Trading
Ubiq can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubiq should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.