Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded 4.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on August 11th. One Waves coin can now be purchased for $1.36 or 0.00011942 BTC on major exchanges including Indodax, Exmo, Livecoin and Binance. Waves has a total market capitalization of $135.97 million and $8.62 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Waves has traded down 0.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00024953 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00011342 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00028957 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00014321 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005063 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001265 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0585 or 0.00000513 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Buying and Selling Waves
Waves can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Indodax, Gate.io, Exrates, Upbit, Huobi, Cryptohub, Bittrex, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, BCEX, LiteBit.eu, Tidex, YoBit, Waves Decentralized Exchange, OKEx, Exmo, COSS, Bitbns, Binance, Coinbe, Liqui, Livecoin and Kuna. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.