Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded up 13% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 11th. Ultimate Secure Cash has a market capitalization of $112,581.00 and approximately $53.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0109 or 0.00000095 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Livecoin. Over the last week, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded 22.5% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
About Ultimate Secure Cash
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. The official website for Ultimate Secure Cash is ultimatesecurecash.info. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care.
Ultimate Secure Cash Coin Trading
Ultimate Secure Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultimate Secure Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.