ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded up 35.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 13th. During the last seven days, ExclusiveCoin has traded up 21.8% against the U.S. dollar. One ExclusiveCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001178 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Upbit, CoinExchange and Bittrex. ExclusiveCoin has a total market capitalization of $722,068.00 and approximately $161,333.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.64 or 0.00934568 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003756 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004205 BTC.
ExclusiveCoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling ExclusiveCoin
ExclusiveCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ExclusiveCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ExclusiveCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ExclusiveCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.