Apex (CURRENCY:CPX) traded 2.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 13th. Apex has a total market cap of $2.47 million and approximately $51,621.00 worth of Apex was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Apex has traded 10.5% lower against the US dollar. One Apex token can now be bought for about $0.0053 or 0.00000049 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Bitbns, Switcheo Network and LBank.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00011508 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00012001 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Buying and Selling Apex
Apex can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Bit-Z, LBank and Switcheo Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Apex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.