Crypto.com (CURRENCY:MCO) traded down 7.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 13th. In the last week, Crypto.com has traded down 9.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Crypto.com token can currently be purchased for about $3.58 or 0.00033864 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Upbit, ABCC and Bithumb. Crypto.com has a total market capitalization of $56.59 million and approximately $4.02 million worth of Crypto.com was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002781 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.93 or 0.00273379 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009418 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $145.06 or 0.01370831 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00000695 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00023081 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.31 or 0.00097455 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000446 BTC.
Buying and Selling Crypto.com
Crypto.com can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, BigONE, HitBTC, DDEX, Livecoin, IDEX, Bit-Z, Cobinhood, Huobi, Coinrail, OKEx, Coinnest, EXX, LATOKEN, ABCC, Bithumb, Liqui, Gate.io, Upbit, Binance and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto.com should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crypto.com using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.