E-Dinar Coin (CURRENCY:EDR) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on August 14th. One E-Dinar Coin coin can now be bought for about $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LocalTrade, Exrates, Livecoin and YoBit. In the last week, E-Dinar Coin has traded 17.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. E-Dinar Coin has a total market capitalization of $7.29 million and approximately $729,352.00 worth of E-Dinar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Mao Zedong (MAO) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001014 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Bitz (BITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001396 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
E-Dinar Coin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. E-Dinar Coin’s total supply is 1,011,211,988 coins and its circulating supply is 886,211,988 coins. E-Dinar Coin’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for E-Dinar Coin is edinarcoin.com.
Buying and Selling E-Dinar Coin
E-Dinar Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, LocalTrade, YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as E-Dinar Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade E-Dinar Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy E-Dinar Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for E-Dinar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for E-Dinar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.