Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded 1.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on August 14th. One Expanse coin can currently be bought for $0.0388 or 0.00000381 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, YoBit, BiteBTC and Cryptopia. Expanse has a total market capitalization of $407,256.00 and $219,339.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Expanse has traded down 33.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded up 22.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001183 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded 27.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Expanse Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “- Algorithm: Dagger – Block Reward: 8 – Gas Limit: 31415926 – Block Target: 60 seconds – Listen Port: 42786 – RPC Port: 9656 – Reserve: 11 Million (Community Managed) “
Buying and Selling Expanse
Expanse can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Poloniex, BiteBTC and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Expanse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Expanse should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Expanse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.