Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded 10% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on August 14th. Over the last week, Gulden has traded 20.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Gulden coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0073 or 0.00000069 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and CoinExchange. Gulden has a total market capitalization of $3.15 million and approximately $16,770.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $83.00 or 0.00780368 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00011918 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0928 or 0.00000873 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00014852 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00000417 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0582 or 0.00000547 BTC.
Gulden Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Gulden
Gulden can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, GuldenTrader, Bleutrade, Nocks, CoinExchange, Bittrex and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gulden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gulden should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gulden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.