Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 13th. Lisk has a market capitalization of $186.71 million and approximately $9.10 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Lisk has traded up 9% against the dollar. One Lisk coin can currently be bought for about $1.57 or 0.00014790 BTC on exchanges including Coinroom, Gate.io, LiteBit.eu and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00024516 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00011954 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00029289 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00015334 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005573 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001501 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0584 or 0.00000552 BTC.
Buying and Selling Lisk
Lisk can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coindeal, BitBay, COSS, Binance, Bitbns, Coinbe, Coinroom, Exrates, HitBTC, Livecoin, Bittrex, Gate.io, LiteBit.eu, OKEx, Upbit, Bit-Z, Huobi, Cryptopia, Poloniex, ChaoEX, CoinEgg and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.