Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded down 23.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 13th. Phoenixcoin has a total market capitalization of $170,498.00 and approximately $21.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Phoenixcoin has traded up 1.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Phoenixcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0023 or 0.00000022 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.77 or 0.00956668 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.24 or 0.00030458 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.74 or 0.00241942 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00007428 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002518 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003839 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003778 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002638 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official website is phoenixcoin.org. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Phoenixcoin Coin Trading
Phoenixcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Phoenixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.