PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on August 14th. PlatinumBAR has a market capitalization of $38,830.00 and approximately $171.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, PlatinumBAR has traded down 4.3% against the U.S. dollar. One PlatinumBAR coin can now be bought for $0.0180 or 0.00000169 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Crex24.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 59.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
PlatinumBAR Coin Profile
Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 2,160,126 coins. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx. PlatinumBAR’s official website is platinumbar.io.
PlatinumBAR Coin Trading
PlatinumBAR can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Crex24 and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PlatinumBAR should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PlatinumBAR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.