Qredit (CURRENCY:XQR) traded up 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 13th. Qredit has a market capitalization of $441,917.00 and approximately $3,852.00 worth of Qredit was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qredit coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges including Altilly and Trade Satoshi. In the last seven days, Qredit has traded up 4.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00037516 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00011488 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00014352 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00012037 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002300 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Shift (SHIFT) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002150 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on September 16th, 2018. Qredit’s total supply is 721,685,470 coins and its circulating supply is 546,902,983 coins. Qredit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Qredit is qredit.io. The official message board for Qredit is qredit.io/go/enterprise-update-q1.
Qredit Coin Trading
Qredit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Altilly. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qredit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qredit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qredit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.