Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded down 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 13th. One Waves coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.27 or 0.00011933 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinbe, Coinrail, Stocks.Exchange and Bittrex. Over the last week, Waves has traded down 6.7% against the U.S. dollar. Waves has a total market cap of $126.96 million and approximately $11.19 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00024476 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00015169 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00029304 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00015066 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005555 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 17.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001501 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0611 or 0.00000575 BTC.
Waves Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Waves Coin Trading
Waves can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, BCEX, YoBit, Gate.io, Tidex, Coinrail, Indodax, LiteBit.eu, Huobi, COSS, Cryptohub, Binance, HitBTC, Kuna, Bittrex, Upbit, Livecoin, Coinbe, Liqui, Stocks.Exchange, Waves Decentralized Exchange, OKEx, Exrates and Exmo. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.