AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 16th. AdHive has a market cap of $425,947.00 and $524.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AdHive token can currently be purchased for $0.0032 or 0.00000031 BTC on major exchanges including Liquid, HitBTC and IDEX. In the last week, AdHive has traded 12.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- U Network (UUU) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
AdHive Token Profile
Buying and Selling AdHive
AdHive can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdHive should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AdHive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.