Denarius (CURRENCY:D) traded up 7.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 15th. Over the last week, Denarius has traded 18.8% lower against the US dollar. One Denarius coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001160 BTC on exchanges including Cryptohub, SouthXchange, Stocks.Exchange and CoinExchange. Denarius has a total market cap of $727,534.00 and $2,450.00 worth of Denarius was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Denarius Coin Profile
Denarius Coin Trading
Denarius can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptohub, Cryptopia, SouthXchange, TradeOgre and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Denarius directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Denarius should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Denarius using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Denarius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Denarius and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.