IOST (CURRENCY:IOST) traded 1.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 16th. One IOST token can currently be bought for $0.0086 or 0.00000083 BTC on popular exchanges including BitMart, Hotbit, Koinex and Coineal. IOST has a total market capitalization of $102.99 million and approximately $17.79 million worth of IOST was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, IOST has traded 5.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $480.70 or 0.04655497 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.95 or 0.00047935 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001099 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00000960 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000171 BTC.
IOST Token Profile
IOST Token Trading
IOST can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMax, OKEx, Livecoin, WazirX, IDEX, Bitrue, Coineal, Bithumb, Koinex, Kucoin, Binance, IDAX, GBX Digital Asset Exchange, BigONE, CoinZest, GOPAX, Vebitcoin, BitMart, HitBTC, OTCBTC, Cobinhood, Hotbit, DigiFinex, ABCC, Ethfinex, Huobi, Zebpay, DDEX, Upbit, Bitkub, CoinBene, DragonEX and Kyber Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IOST should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase IOST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IOST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.