Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 15th. During the last week, Litecoin has traded down 14.7% against the dollar. One Litecoin coin can now be bought for $76.05 or 0.00735808 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DigiFinex, Coindeal, ZB.COM and Kucoin. Litecoin has a market cap of $4.79 billion and $3.46 billion worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00011823 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0814 or 0.00000788 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00015357 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0384 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002816 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00000521 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license”
Buying and Selling Litecoin
Litecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Koinim, BTC-Alpha, BitBay, BX Thailand, Bitbank, CryptoBridge, CoinTiger, OpenLedger DEX, TDAX, Buda, C-Patex, Graviex, Korbit, QuadrigaCX, Binance, C2CX, Bitbns, BTC Trade UA, BL3P, IDCM, WazirX, Bitstamp, Coindeal, LocalTrade, Liquid, Iquant, Bithesap, BtcTrade.im, MBAex, Braziliex, C-CEX, BitForex, LakeBTC, Covesting, COSS, CoinFalcon, TOPBTC, Bleutrade, Bits Blockchain, Exrates, Coinone, WEX, Bitso, CoinsBank, Bitsane, CPDAX, DSX, DigiFinex, Bitmaszyna, HitBTC, Bibox, Upbit, BitcoinTrade, Gatecoin, YoBit, Gate.io, Negocie Coins, Bittylicious, Trade Satoshi, OKCoin International, Altcoin Trader, Bitlish, Vebitcoin, xBTCe, Cryptopia, Kraken, CoinEgg, GOPAX, Koinex, Independent Reserve, Coinbase Pro, TradeOgre, ChaoEX, OTCBTC, Trade By Trade, BTC Markets, QBTC, Kuna, BigONE, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Bitinka, Coinroom, OKCoin.cn, Fatbtc, CoinBene, Nanex, CoinEx, DragonEX, Tripe Dice Exchange, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, RightBTC, Ovis, Cobinhood, Bitfinex, LiteBit.eu, OKEx, Bittrex, Livecoin, CoinExchange, Coinsuper, BTCC, BitFlip, Huobi, Koineks, ABCC, Kucoin, DOBI trade, Stellarport, BitMarket, BtcTurk, LBank, BiteBTC, Poloniex, Bithumb, Mercatox, Crex24, Instant Bitex, EXX, Cryptomate, Zebpay, Bit-Z, SouthXchange, FCoin, Lykke Exchange, B2BX, Coinbe, Liqui, Coinsquare, Mercado Bitcoin, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptohub, Exmo, BCEX, Indodax, ZB.COM, HBUS and Coinut. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Changelly, Gemini or GDAX.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.