Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 15th. In the last week, Status has traded down 9.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Status token can now be bought for $0.0182 or 0.00000178 BTC on major exchanges including LATOKEN, Bithumb, Kyber Network and DEx.top. Status has a total market capitalization of $63.11 million and approximately $9.20 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002557 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.63 or 0.00270004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009831 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $134.21 or 0.01311496 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00022812 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00095838 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000456 BTC.
Status Token Trading
Status can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, OKEx, ChaoEX, Kyber Network, Neraex, Ovis, OOOBTC, Upbit, Livecoin, IDEX, GOPAX, Ethfinex, Radar Relay, LATOKEN, Liqui, HitBTC, Tidex, Bancor Network, CoinTiger, ZB.COM, Kucoin, Gatecoin, IDCM, Bittrex, BigONE, Poloniex, ABCC, DEx.top, Huobi, Gate.io, Koinex, DDEX, DragonEX, TOPBTC, IDAX, Cobinhood, OTCBTC and Bithumb. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Status should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Status using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.