Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 15th. One Tether token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.01 or 0.00009731 BTC on exchanges including CoinEx, BigONE, C2CX and BitForex. Over the last week, Tether has traded up 0.7% against the dollar. Tether has a total market cap of $4.07 billion and approximately $23.42 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002549 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.71 or 0.00268110 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.14 or 0.01307548 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0695 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00022894 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.86 or 0.00095359 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- V Systems (VSYS) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001998 BTC.
Buying and Selling Tether
Tether can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, Exmo, IDAX, OKEx, BitForex, Binance, Kraken, ChaoEX, LBank, DigiFinex, TDAX, QBTC, B2BX, CoinBene, IDCM, BTC-Alpha, Liqui, Kucoin, TOPBTC, Huobi, Sistemkoin, DragonEX, Poloniex, EXX, BigONE, Gate.io, Trade By Trade, Bibox, ABCC, Bittrex, Bit-Z, Coinut, ZB.COM, CoinEx, MBAex, Upbit, BtcTurk, Iquant, FCoin, OOOBTC, Cobinhood, Kryptono, UEX, BitMart, C2CX, Instant Bitex, CoinTiger and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tether should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tether using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.