BlockStamp (CURRENCY:BST) traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 17th. One BlockStamp coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.43 or 0.00004157 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including TOKOK, STEX and Crex24. BlockStamp has a market cap of $8.01 million and approximately $1.11 million worth of BlockStamp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, BlockStamp has traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00010443 BTC.
- ILCoin (ILC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003613 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0812 or 0.00000785 BTC.
- Storeum (STO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded up 27% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Max Property Group (MPG) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
hashing algorithm. BlockStamp’s total supply is 26,155,705 coins and its circulating supply is 18,612,739 coins. BlockStamp’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling BlockStamp
BlockStamp can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TOKOK, Crex24 and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlockStamp directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlockStamp should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlockStamp using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlockStamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockStamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.