CREDIT (CURRENCY:CREDIT) traded down 5.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. CREDIT has a total market capitalization of $50,757.00 and $31,692.00 worth of CREDIT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CREDIT coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including BitForex and Cat.Ex. During the last week, CREDIT has traded 34.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0517 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 26.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002111 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 22.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- BitBall (BTB) traded 53.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000047 BTC.
hashing algorithm. CREDIT’s total supply is 30,825,710,000 coins and its circulating supply is 13,181,021,147 coins. The official website for CREDIT is terra-credit.com. CREDIT’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CREDIT Coin Trading
CREDIT can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and Cat.Ex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CREDIT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CREDIT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CREDIT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CREDIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CREDIT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.