Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on August 17th. Over the last week, Status has traded 10.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Status token can now be purchased for about $0.0178 or 0.00000172 BTC on popular exchanges including Bithumb, ChaoEX, Neraex and Bancor Network. Status has a total market capitalization of $61.76 million and approximately $11.30 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002563 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.81 or 0.00268507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009698 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.95 or 0.01312717 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00022531 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.74 or 0.00094004 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000436 BTC.
Buying and Selling Status
Status can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, ChaoEX, Upbit, LATOKEN, ABCC, BigONE, Liqui, Koinex, Huobi, Radar Relay, Poloniex, Kucoin, Tidex, Livecoin, Gatecoin, IDEX, Ovis, Neraex, Cobinhood, Binance, Ethfinex, Bancor Network, CoinTiger, HitBTC, DDEX, ZB.COM, Gate.io, OKEx, OTCBTC, TOPBTC, Kyber Network, Bittrex, OOOBTC, DragonEX, IDAX, Bithumb, IDCM and GOPAX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Status should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Status using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.