Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded up 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on August 17th. Waves has a total market capitalization of $122.69 million and $9.69 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Waves coin can currently be purchased for about $1.23 or 0.00011851 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinbe, Tidex, OKEx and Gate.io. During the last seven days, Waves has traded down 6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00022967 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00014172 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00028998 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00014797 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005166 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001400 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0528 or 0.00000510 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Buying and Selling Waves
Waves can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Coinbe, Stocks.Exchange, Liqui, Bittrex, Exmo, Gate.io, Indodax, Binance, Huobi, Livecoin, COSS, Cryptohub, BCEX, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex, HitBTC, Upbit, Bitbns, Kuna, LiteBit.eu, Exrates, YoBit and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.