Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. In the last week, Electroneum has traded 8.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Electroneum has a total market capitalization of $39.83 million and approximately $116,253.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Electroneum coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0041 or 0.00000040 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptohub, TradeOgre, Liquid and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000031 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 9,777,278,973 coins. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official website is electroneum.com. Electroneum’s official message board is electroneum.com/blog.
Electroneum Coin Trading
Electroneum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, TradeOgre, Kucoin, Bitbns, CoinBene, Cryptomate, Cryptopia and Liquid. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.