Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 18th. One Kyber Network token can currently be bought for about $0.16 or 0.00001506 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Liqui, Neraex and Bancor Network. Kyber Network has a total market cap of $26.12 million and approximately $1.92 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Kyber Network has traded down 7.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002731 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.91 or 0.00270100 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009687 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $136.77 or 0.01323575 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0707 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00024083 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.88 or 0.00095659 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000442 BTC.
Kyber Network Token Profile
Buying and Selling Kyber Network
Kyber Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, DragonEX, Kucoin, Liqui, GOPAX, TDAX, COSS, Ethfinex, IDEX, AirSwap, Livecoin, Coinrail, Zebpay, OTCBTC, Coinnest, Huobi, DEx.top, Tidex, Bancor Network, CoinExchange, ABCC, Kyber Network, Gate.io, Coinone, Binance, Bithumb, CPDAX, OKEx, Poloniex, Cryptopia and Neraex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kyber Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kyber Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kyber Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.