Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded 0% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on August 19th. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be bought for $14.02 or 0.00131048 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitlish, SouthXchange, Vebitcoin and Upbit. Bitcoin Gold has a market cap of $245.55 million and approximately $12.91 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded down 7.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $53.67 or 0.00501655 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.36 or 0.00050117 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002850 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003376 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0521 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
About Bitcoin Gold
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Zebpay, TDAX, BitBay, Ovis, Braziliex, Trade Satoshi, BitFlip, Bitinka, Bithumb, Crex24, CEX.IO, Kucoin, Korbit, Bittrex, Instant Bitex, Exmo, BitMarket, Coinone, HitBTC, Bitfinex, C2CX, Negocie Coins, Koineks, Huobi, Altcoin Trader, Bleutrade, Binance, Coinnest, YoBit, OKEx, Bit-Z, Sistemkoin, QuadrigaCX, Vebitcoin, Indodax, Gate.io, Bitsane, Exrates, Bitlish, Upbit, Graviex, DSX and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Gold should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.