Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded down 5.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on August 19th. Verge has a market cap of $83.34 million and approximately $1.47 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Verge has traded up 3.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Verge coin can currently be bought for $0.0052 or 0.00000049 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Graviex, Bittrex and Binance.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.24 or 0.00712700 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00012342 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0935 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00014833 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0390 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002772 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000517 BTC.
Verge Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Verge
Verge can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, CoinExchange, Huobi, BiteBTC, Gate.io, Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange, Crex24, Binance, Bitbns, Bitfinex, Coindeal, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, CryptoBridge, SouthXchange, YoBit, TradeOgre, HitBTC, Graviex, Trade Satoshi and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verge should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Verge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.