Liquidity Network (CURRENCY:LQD) traded 22.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 20th. One Liquidity Network token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0294 or 0.00000276 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Bilaxy, Hotbit and LATOKEN. Liquidity Network has a market capitalization of $1.27 million and $85,933.00 worth of Liquidity Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Liquidity Network has traded 15.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002571 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.12 or 0.00264054 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009396 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $140.33 or 0.01317897 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00000649 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00022628 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.79 or 0.00091901 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000419 BTC.
Liquidity Network Token Profile
Buying and Selling Liquidity Network
Liquidity Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, LATOKEN, Bilaxy and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Liquidity Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Liquidity Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Liquidity Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Liquidity Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Liquidity Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.