SpectrumNetwork (CURRENCY:SPEC) traded 3% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 19th. One SpectrumNetwork token can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinlim and EtherFlyer. During the last seven days, SpectrumNetwork has traded down 39.5% against the dollar. SpectrumNetwork has a total market cap of $1,693.00 and $9,176.00 worth of SpectrumNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,820.07 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $200.02 or 0.01847770 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $321.68 or 0.02971602 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.36 or 0.00705438 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $88.50 or 0.00817531 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00012409 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.55 or 0.00051251 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $53.16 or 0.00491104 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.78 or 0.00127268 BTC.
SpectrumNetwork Token Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 28th, 2015. SpectrumNetwork’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 949,512,740 tokens. The official message board for SpectrumNetwork is medium.com/@spectrumnetwork. SpectrumNetwork’s official website is www.the-spectrumnetwork.com. SpectrumNetwork’s official Twitter account is @
SpectrumNetwork Token Trading
SpectrumNetwork can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinlim and EtherFlyer. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpectrumNetwork directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SpectrumNetwork should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SpectrumNetwork using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SpectrumNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpectrumNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.