0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 21st. Over the last seven days, 0x has traded up 5.1% against the U.S. dollar. 0x has a total market cap of $103.03 million and approximately $11.22 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last day. One 0x token can now be purchased for about $0.17 or 0.00001703 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, OTCBTC, Cobinhood and OKEx.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002641 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.09 or 0.00268881 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009881 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $133.15 or 0.01321635 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000682 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00022047 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00094318 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00000425 BTC.
0x Token Profile
0x Token Trading
0x can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, Binance, WazirX, BitBay, Liqui, Huobi, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Iquant, FCoin, Cobinhood, Radar Relay, Bilaxy, Hotbit, IDEX, Livecoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), AirSwap, DDEX, Bithumb, CoinTiger, Koinex, Crex24, Coinone, Ethfinex, Bitbns, Gate.io, ZB.COM, Vebitcoin, Fatbtc, Bittrex, HitBTC, Independent Reserve, C2CX, Upbit, Poloniex, DigiFinex, Gatecoin, BitMart, Kucoin, OTCBTC, Zebpay, Mercatox, OKEx, GOPAX and Tokenomy. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0x directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 0x should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.