AmsterdamCoin (CURRENCY:AMS) traded 31.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 22nd. AmsterdamCoin has a market capitalization of $35,540.00 and $3.00 worth of AmsterdamCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, AmsterdamCoin has traded up 128.5% against the U.S. dollar. One AmsterdamCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 18.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 14th, 2015. AmsterdamCoin’s total supply is 81,469,427 coins and its circulating supply is 50,201,886 coins. AmsterdamCoin’s official Twitter account is @amsterdam_coin. AmsterdamCoin’s official website is amsterdamcoin.com.
AmsterdamCoin Coin Trading
AmsterdamCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmsterdamCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AmsterdamCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AmsterdamCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AmsterdamCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmsterdamCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.